Happy Holidays! And what a better way to celebrate the holiday season than to win a new phone! We recently reviewed the new Motorola Debut i856 for Boost Mobile and we are offering you the chance to get one shipped to your doorstep.
Entering the contest is simple: Drop a comment. Yup, that’s it. Just say hi, tell us why you think you should win, wish everyone a happy holiday, tell us what you’d like us to improve on the site– whatever, and your entered to win. Pretty simple, right?
Ok, so just to be clear, here are the official rules:
- Leave a comment– and you are entered to win. When leaving a comment make sure to include your email (don’t worry, no other commenters will see it) so we can contact you if you’re indeed the lucky winner! The winner should expect an email from us within 3 days following the contest’s closing, so check your email! If you don’t get back to us within another 3 days following the email, we will pick a new winner.
- Winner will be chosen randomly– The winner will get one (1) Motorola Debut i856 for Boost Mobile, approximate retail value is $149.99. You need to provide the service (which you can do just by going to your local Walmart, Radio Shack, Best Buy, Target etc. and getting a Boost Mobile prepaid card, or by finding a “re-Boost” location near you from Boost’s site here).
- You can only enter once– We know all, and see all – and you will be disqualified.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the 50 States– Sorry international readers.
- Giveaway closes next Thursday, December 17th at 11:59 PM ET– That’s it, good luck and happy holidays!
Big thanks to Motorola for providing the giveaway!
UPDATE: And we have a winner. Congratulations to commenter #3 Avi Mattenson!
The Motorola Debut i856
Looking for a solid phone with a great plan that doesn’t make you sign your wireless soul away for 2 years? If so, then listen up as we got something you’ll definitely want to check out (trust me, you do). It’s called the Motorola Debut i856 for Boost Mobile (the carrier with the TV ads going “where you at?”), and for the past few weeks we have been putting it through its paces, and we came away pretty impressed with both the phone and Boost Mobile as a carrier. More >