Get PAID for buying a Verizon phone
Want to make an quick $25, and are also looking for a new cell phone? Then run down to your local Verizon store and get yourself a Palm Centro and you’ll get both! This is a weird, yet awesome deal as you get the money and a pretty good phone with a new 2 year contract. The Centro has some good features including:
- Tiny design– Not RAZR like thin, but is small and should fit into all pockets
- Great Keyboard- Palm makes the some of best keyboards (albeit this ones a little small, not something to get for those with big fingers) so this phone is especially good for texters
- 2.2 inch TOUCHSCREEN!– Palm only makes touchscreen phones, so this is obviously no exception.
- Verizon 3G
- 1.3 Megapixel Camera with Video Recording
- Mp3 Player
- Micro-SD card slot– Allows you to add up to 4 GB of memory
You won’t get the $25 right when you buy the phone from the Verizon store — the money is coming from Palm and not Verizon — but you can expect reimbursement within 6 weeks of your purchase (perfect for some holiday shopping 🙂 ). Oh, and hurry because this deal runs out on October 31.
This isn’t an LG Dare by any stretch of the imagination, but hey we’re in tough times economically, and if the carriers wanna start paying us for some okay phones- I’m all for it 😉
What you think- is paying you $25 enough to make you want to buy this phone, or is it worth paying Verizon to get a better phone like a Dare? Any Centro owners wanna sound off if this is a good deal, or does Palm and Verizon need to pay you more money to take this off their hands? Let us know in the comments.
Info and Pix from Boy Genius Report.com