T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G Launch Date and Price Announced– Coming February 23rd for $149
On T-Mobile and anxious to make T-Mobile’s latest and greatest 4G phone, the Samsung Galaxy S 4G, your own? Checking each day to see if it will be the day that T-Mobile was talking about when they said this beast was coming in February? Well, you can relax now as T-Mobile and Samsung have today come out from MWC 2011 with some very exciting news for you: the Samsung Galaxy S 4G will be coming very soon to T-Mobile, February 23rd to be exact (9 days from now), for an excellent price of $149.99 with new 2 year contract and data plan.
For those who don’t know, the Galaxy S 4G is T-Mobile’s 3rd 4G phone, and packs a whole bunch of awesome specs including:
- 4 inch Super AMOLED screen— Read: an amazing screen
- Access to T-Mobile latest and fastest 4G speeds– up to a blazing 21 Mbps– really, really fast internet that should be rolled out all across T-Mobile’s network as the year goes on. This is the first T-Mobile phone capable of this.
- Front camera with T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik and 5 megapixel back camera
- 1 GHZ Samsung Hummingbird processor— like the Vibrant and other Galaxy S phones. Basically, everything on here should run really fast
- Android 2.2– with access to T-Mobile TV for watching live TV (another first for T-Mobile here).
- 16 GB of built-in storage on an included microSD card— With Inception pre-installed so you can watch an awesome movie right out of the box on that awesome screen.
Yeah, it’s impressive and at $149.99 we gotta say, it’s a pretty sick deal.
For more info on the Galaxy S 4G, see T-Mobile’s site here.