T-Mobile and HTC Unveil The HTC Sensation 4G– T-Mobile’s Most Powerful 4G Phone Yet
Wow if you’re up for an upgrade on T-Mobile this summer you’re in for a heck of a lot of awesome choices: LG G2X, Samsung Sidekick 4G and now this ridiculous beast– the HTC Sensation 4G. And when we say ridiculous beast we mean ridiculous beast. Think of this as the myTouch 4G on enough steroids to make even Barry Bonds look like he’s clean. Just take a look at what’s here:
- Large, sharp 4.3 inch qHD screen with unibody aluminum design— Basically, a screen where all your movies, pictures, games, texts and any thing else you do on your phone will look incredible. Oh and that unibody aluminum design (meaning it was all made from a single piece of aluminum, like the MacBook Air and Pro) means the phone itself will look amazing (just check out that pic of it above!) and will also feel great in your hands.
- 1.2 GHZ dual core processor— So things don’t just look nice but literally play nice as well. This speed together with the 768 MB of RAM should mean you shouldn’t have to wait more than a second or two for things to load— ever.
- The latest Android 2.3 with HTC Sense 3.0— Like on the Sprint EVO 3D. This also comes pre-loaded with HTC Watch (HTC’s version of the iTunes video store or Samsung’s Media Hub) for buying/renting, downloading and watching new movies or TV shows right on your phone. What’s cool here is that it’s perfectly optimized for your HTC phone, meaning that the video takes up the full screen with no cropping or black bars above and below it. The annoying part of this though is that you can only watch the video on up to 5 other HTC devices with no word if you can stream the movie on your computer from something like HTC’s site.
- 8 megapixel back camera with flash and HD video recording with second front camera for video chat— Oh, and this takes full HD 1080p video with surround sound (thanks to two back mics) so your videos will look and sound even better. And with the built-in Video Trimmer you can edit those videos down right on the spot so you can share them on YouTube or Facebook even quicker.
- WiFi, GPS and of course T-Mobile 4G
Yeah, it’s pretty awesome. No exact launch date or price has been announced by T-Mobile or HTC just yet, but it should be here “this summer.” Video of the Sensation 4G after the break.