Droid Bionic Now Available From Verizon
In cased you missed the news over the weekend, Verizon and Motorola have now finally made the long-awaited Droid Bionic available. Yes, you can now go into your local Verizon store and pick up their most powerful 4G LTE Droid yet for that expected price of $300 with new 2 year contract and data plan.
The specs of the Bionic are pretty much everything we’ve heard these last few weeks and months, though they’re still pretty impressive. Here’s a quick recap:
- 4.3 inch qHD screen– Like the Photon 4G, Sensation 4G and most other top of the line phones today. In short, this is a screen that will make everything you view on it look great.
- The latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 1 GHZ dual core processor with 1 GB of RAM– So everything on the phone is as fast as that Verizon 4G LTE.
- 8 megapixel back camera with front camera for video chat– The back camera can also record videos in full 1080p HD.
- 32 GB of storage (16 GB built-in, 16 GB on an included microSD card)– So you can load this up with all your music and videos.
The Bionic can also be docked in a laptop dock just like AT&T’s Motorola Atrix, though for that extra $300 it will cost you to get the dock it may just be better to get a real laptop or tablet instead.
And remember, if you buy the Bionic before the end of the month and are upgrading from a feature phone (basically any phone that’s not a Windows Phone, iPhone, Droid or BlackBerry) you can save an additional $100 from Verizon. If you are upgrading from a smartphone or want an even better deal, then you may want to get your Bionic from Motorola as they’re charging only $250 (with a new 2 year contract and data plan) and are also offering that $100 Verizon gift card if you’re upgrading from a non-smartphone.
For more info on the Droid Bionic see Verizon’s site here.
Posted on September 12, 2011, in Cell Phones, Verizon and tagged 4g, 4g lte, Android, bionic, Cell Phones, droid, droid bionic, Google, motorola, new phones, teens, verizon, verizon wireless. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.