Motorola and Verizon Announce The Droid RAZR– The Most Amazing Droid Yet
As we all expected, Verizon and Motorola today officially announced the Droid RAZR and as expected it’s insane. If you have an upgrade anytime soon and were thinking about getting the Droid Bionic or are looking for a crazy super powerful phone, you should definitely check this out (and if you bought a Droid Bionic recently, you may want to talk to Verizon about upgrading to this– it’s that insane!).
So what are you waiting for? Read on!
Without a doubt this is the most amazing and powerful Droid Verizon’s released yet. Just look at these specs:
- 4.3 inch Gorilla Glass qHD Super AMOLED Screen– Basically, not only will everything you do look amazing on here but the Gorilla Glass coating also makes the screen scratch-proof!
- Incredibly thin, waterproof design— There’s a reason why it’s called the Droid RAZR. Not only is this one of the thinnest phones we’ve ever seen (it’s just 7.1mm thick— thinner than the iPhone 4S and pencil-thin Samsung Galaxy S II!), but it’s also made of Kelvar, or the same material used to make bulletproof vests. And while it’s not bulletproof, it is waterproof and together with that scratch-proof screen you shouldn’t have to worry about dropping this or getting it wet.
- 1.2 GHZ processor with 1 GB of RAM— So everything from opening apps to gaming to multitasking runs fast and without any freezes or lags.
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread— Though we do expect it to be updated to the latest version of Android, version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, which will be revealed later tonight.
- 8 megapixel back camera with a second front camera for HD video chat
- 32 GB of included storage— So you can start filling this up with all your music and videos right out of the box (16 GB are built-in with another 16 GB on the included microSD card slot).
- Support for Verizon’s 4G LTE network— It wouldn’t be a Verizon superphone without it.
Posted on October 18, 2011, in Cell Phones, Verizon and tagged 4g, 4g lte, Android, Cell Phones, droid, droid bionic, droid razr, Google, motorola droid razr, motorola razr, razr, superphones, verizon, verizon 4g phones, verizon wireless. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.